Living Basket is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of our customers.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect personal information and anonymous information. More specifically, we gather the following categories of information.
- Registration information you provide when you create an account with us. This includes your email address, billing information, contact information, and company information.
- Transaction information you provide when you purchase gifts. Contact details of any alternate recipient are also included.
- Information you provide when you send a message, email or contact us.
- Contact information you provide when you subscribe to our newsletter and/or personally provided us with your email and business details.
- Information about your use of our services, which includes but not limited to your browsing information (such as your IP address and browser type) and data about your computer (such as your operating system and software installed on your computer).
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
We collect this information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you contact us directly to make a purchase, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed; processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- To understand your needs and provide you quality service.
These are primarily used for internal record keeping and delivery purposes. We may also use the information to send promotional emails about new gifts and other products, special offers, and other information that might strike your interest. In some instances, we may also contact you for market research purposes in order to customise our website, products, and services according to your needs and preferences.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
We provide you the ability to restrict us in the collection, use, and sharing of your information. You can do so through the following ways:
- You may edit, update, or delete your registration account with us.
- You may modify your subscription, newsletter, and notification settings anytime.
- Send us an email at email@example.com for any access or amendment request to your personal information, or if you believe any of your personal data we hold is incorrect or incomplete, and would like to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted.
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Living Basket Store
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
Living Basket Pty Ltd, 165 Condamine Street, Balgowlah NSW 2093, Australia